If you’re thinking that Huawei Y7 prime is powerful for a flagship to square out, what a couple of midranges? Fingerprint sensors, dual cameras, large displays – all of them appear to own them. Thus will the Huawei Y7 Prime (2018). It’s even got a front-facing flash – not entirely present. Even so, it is not simple to advocate.
In our testing, the smartphone did not impress in key areas – the show is one in every of the dimmest we have seen recently, camera image quality is meh, and therefore the battery is slow to charge and pretty fast to run out.
Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 low-end smartphone launched in the market. So, inspect Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 benefits (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), issues and drawbacks/defects before buying. Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 value in an Asian country is around Rs.22,999 and $199 within the USA. Currently, it’s not out there on online booking sites like Flipkart, Amazon to shop for.
Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 Key Features
- The size is 5.99 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- Dual 13 MP + 2 MP rear camera, 8 MP secondary camera.
- Android OS, v8.0(Oreo).
- 3 GB RAM and 32 GB Internal Memory
- Octa-Core processor and Snapdragon 430 chipset.
- 3000 mAh Battery
After this, we have to discuss some advantages and disadvantages of Huawei Y7 Prime that either this phone is to buy or not. But when we see its price and features we recommend that it is easy to buy.
Why to but Huawei Y7 Prime:
- Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 launched with the latest Android OS, v8.0(Oreo).
- It comes with 5.99-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in the phone.
- It has a good screen-to-body aspect ratio for a better viewing experience.
- Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 display shows good pixel density with HD resolution of (~269 PPI.
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 3 GB of RAM for multitasking.
- Huawei Y7 Prime comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 32 GB with expandable memory up to 256 GB through SD card.
- It offers Dual 13 MP + 2 MP (no AF, depth sensor) rear camera with LED flash, face detection, touch focus, HDR, Geo-tagging, and panorama
- It offers an 8 MP selfie camera.
- It Supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It comes with the battery capacity of 3000mAh which is average for heavy usage.
- Performance is smooth with no lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G, NFC.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass.
- Design and build quality are great.
- It offers great and loudspeakers.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in Black, Gold, Blue colors to choose.
Why not buy Huawei Y7 Prime:
- Costly for its features.
- It has no display protection like gorilla glass.
- Battery capacity is average.so it does not support the fast charging process.
- No stereo speakers for the better multimedia experience.
- The screen makes disappoint to users for their maximum brightness level, legibility outdoors, and overall sharpness
- Image quality not great in neither photos nor video also takes blur images
According to this, we cannot buy this phone.